Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

YukiOkami_ Whitelist Application

Thumbs Up 
 What do these rules mean, and why are they important to enforce?
The rules mean the things you are not allowed to do on the server, they are important to enforce because without them the server wouldn't be fun and people would do bad stuff others might not like. 

What does this mission statement mean to you, and what can you do to make our mission successful?
The mission statement is to enforce the rules, ensure the staff are well trained and to commit to making people feel like they are in a community. You can make your mission successful by ensuring the mission statement is enforced throughout the server.

What strengths and weaknesses do you have in your personality?
Strengths: Smart, Polite
Weaknesses: Shy, Introvert

What do you do to combat those weaknesses?
Try very hard to be more outgoing. 

What ways have you used your strengths to achieve something great?
I use my strength of being polite in my job constantly to make customers happy. 

Do you have a favourite emoji?
 My favourite emoji is tongue out smiley face

What motivates you to live your life every day?
Knowing one day I will travel the world

What's something interesting about you?
I want to be a polyglot, *someone who can fluently speak many languages. 

Did someone refer you? If so, what is their screen name?
I was not referred. 

(05-23-2017, 09:37 PM)Hanleysophie@live.com Wrote:  What do these rules mean, and why are they important to enforce?
The rules mean the things you are not allowed to do on the server, they are important to enforce because without them the server wouldn't be fun and people would do bad stuff others might not like. 

What does this mission statement mean to you, and what can you do to make our mission successful?
The mission statement is to enforce the rules, ensure the staff are well trained and to commit to making people feel like they are in a community. You can make your mission successful by ensuring the mission statement is enforced throughout the server.

What strengths and weaknesses do you have in your personality?
Strengths: Smart, Polite
Weaknesses: Shy, Introvert

What do you do to combat those weaknesses?
Try very hard to be more outgoing. 

What ways have you used your strengths to achieve something great?
I use my strength of being polite in my job constantly to make customers happy. 

Do you have a favourite emoji?
 My favourite emoji is tongue out smiley face

What motivates you to live your life every day?
Knowing one day I will travel the world

What's something interesting about you?
I want to be a polyglot, *someone who can fluently speak many languages. 

Did someone refer you? If so, what is their screen name?
I was not referred. 

Hey YukiOkami_, welcome to PlayWithFriends. I'm excited you've found us, even without a referral! I've got a few follow up questions for your application if you wouldn't mind answering them.

What places would you like to travel to?
Where do you work? Do you like this line of work?
Since you weren't referred, where did you come from?

Thank you for your time!
Co-Founder of the PlayWithFriends group.