Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Update on Economy Server

Hey guys, we have had a great start on the economy server, and I'd like to thank you all for your interest. We had some problems at the first launch, but I am now ready to make our server more public, get more people on, and overall, have more activity moving on the server. You guys have been so generous with your donations and contributions, and I want to say that I spent that money last night, in an effort to help us grow as a server and be able to offer more to each person on Craftrum.

Firstly, I spent the money with the purchase of two plugins. These are premium plugins, and many servers do not dedicate their money towards this, so it provides a fresh experience for players on our server. These plugins include Shop, which is an alternative to our trade signs, but will not replace our trade signs. People can choose which kind of shop type they want to create. This plugin is immensely easier to use than trade signs, and I will link a tutorial about it soon. The other plugin was a premium voting system, that has more features than standard GiveAnythingListener will do. It's a full plugin, and not just bits and pieces. The total of these two plugins come out to $14.93. This is less than the amount we have raised, and the remainder of the funds will be spent as decided by the staff team, currently, it is just sitting in our bank account.

Secondly, as mentioned above, I am adding our server to four different server lists, as well as adding a voting system. From voting, you will recieve 1 diamond per vote, along with the off chance of recieving 10 keys, or even a rankup to supporter/sponsor. (Note: sponsor rank ups are temporary). The website will have voting links available soon. You guys are awesome, and now we have the possibility of getting more awesome members, and even grow PWF in the process.

I hope that you are content with these new additions, and I would like to thank those of you who made the premium plugins possible. If you have any concerns, please private message me over the website, and I will address them as soon as possible!

Glitched
Co-Founder of the PlayWithFriends group.

Sounds Great!  Would like to donate but have no credit/debit card to pay with.  So if you have any other ways that i could help out be sure to message me!
Purebro 
Professional Noob

(05-09-2017, 06:25 PM)Deani1232 Wrote: Hey guys, we have had a great start on the economy server, and I'd like to thank you all for your interest. We had some problems at the first launch, but I am now ready to make our server more public, get more people on, and overall, have more activity moving on the server. You guys have been so generous with your donations and contributions, and I want to say that I spent that money last night, in an effort to help us grow as a server and be able to offer more to each person on Craftrum.

Firstly, I spent the money with the purchase of two plugins. These are premium plugins, and many servers do not dedicate their money towards this, so it provides a fresh experience for players on our server. These plugins include Shop, which is an alternative to our trade signs, but will not replace our trade signs. People can choose which kind of shop type they want to create. This plugin is immensely easier to use than trade signs, and I will link a tutorial about it soon. The other plugin was a premium voting system, that has more features than standard GiveAnythingListener will do. It's a full plugin, and not just bits and pieces. The total of these two plugins come out to $14.93. This is less than the amount we have raised, and the remainder of the funds will be spent as decided by the staff team, currently, it is just sitting in our bank account.

Secondly, as mentioned above, I am adding our server to four different server lists, as well as adding a voting system. From voting, you will recieve 1 diamond per vote, along with the off chance of recieving 10 keys, or even a rankup to supporter/sponsor. (Note: sponsor rank ups are temporary). The website will have voting links available soon. You guys are awesome, and now we have the possibility of getting more awesome members, and even grow PWF in the process.

I hope that you are content with these new additions, and I would like to thank those of you who made the premium plugins possible. If you have any concerns, please private message me over the website, and I will address them as soon as possible!

Glitched

Nice! Im very excited to see the future of this server!

Can't wait! Big Grin
Co-Founder of the Play With Friends group.