Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Fun Questions

Alright, so I thought it would be cool if we answered some questions together. I grabbed a couple off of this website, and they are listed below. Feel free to answer as many or as little amount of them as possible. Here's the ones I gound cool:

What game have you spent the most hours playing? 
If you could have an all-expenses paid trip to see any famous world monument, which monument would you choose? 
What app can you not believe someone hasn’t made yet? 
What’s the silliest thing you’ve seen someone get upset about? 
What’s something that everyone, absolutely everyone, in the entire world can agree on? 
What’s the most amazing true story you’ve heard? 
What qualities do all your friends have in common? 
What’s your secret talent? 
What’s the most anxiety inducing thing you do on a regular basis? 
How ambitious are you?
What topic could you spend hours talking about?

What are some of the best vacations you’ve had? 
What life skills are rarely taught but extremely useful? 
What’s the most historic thing that has happened in your lifetime? 
If you built a themed hotel, what would the theme be and what would the rooms look like? 
What were you completely certain of until you found out you were wrong? 
What values are most important to you? 
What songs do you feel compelled to sing along with when you hear them, even if you don’t totally know all the words? 
What's the best candy bar?

If you know any other questions, feel free to let me know so I can add them to this post. Can't wait to hear more about what you guys think about these. I chose them because they seemed the most interesting to me Smile
Co-Founder of the PlayWithFriends group.

What game have you spent the most hours playing? Unturned.
If you could have an all-expenses paid trip to see any famous world monument, which monument would you choose? Probably either Stonehenge or Washington D.C. I pick Stonehenge as #1 because... well, apparently it's outrageously expensive to go to.
What app can you not believe someone hasn’t made yet? A properly working and refined Rubik's cube solver. I have an app that does that, but it BARELY works. It's not that great of an app. I mean, properly working, no ads and no borders. And maintained by people frequently.
What’s the silliest thing you’ve seen someone get upset about? Kindergarten or First grade homework.
What’s something that everyone, absolutely everyone, in the entire world can agree on? That we need air.
What’s the most amazing true story you’ve heard? Chances are, if you tell me a true story, then I won't believe it. I've been tricked by people so many times that I just don't believe it. Now, if I was there to witness it.... then...
What qualities do all your friends have in common? They breathe oxygen. (Seriously, my friends are very far from having anything in common. Even some brothers that I'm friends with have nothing in common. Other than the same parents.)
What’s your secret talent? I don't have one. Other than clicking at a 610 cps speed, but people know that.
What’s the most anxiety inducing thing you do on a regular basis? Nothing.
How ambitious are you? I'd say about a 3.4.
What topic could you spend hours talking about? Computers, games orthe died down "controversy" which is really just a really bad parenting agenda, violent video games.

What are some of the best vacations you’ve had? Going to Colorado, and probably the first time I went to Branson, MO.
What life skills are rarely taught but extremely useful? Doing your taxes.
What’s the most historic thing that has happened in your lifetime? I don't know. Unless you're talking about in a bad way. Then I can tell you a few things.
If you built a themed hotel, what would the theme be and what would the rooms look like? Either video game themed, or Doctor Who themed.
What were you completely certain of until you found out you were wrong? That I'd fail performing in front of a church.
What values are most important to you? shrug
What songs do you feel compelled to sing along with when you hear them, even if you don’t totally know all the words? Anything by twenty one pilots.
What's the best candy bar? Take 5, Kit Kat, or Snickers.
What do you get when you cross a joke and a rhetorical question?

(04-18-2017, 08:37 PM)DrCool Wrote: What game have you spent the most hours playing? Unturned.
If you could have an all-expenses paid trip to see any famous world monument, which monument would you choose? Probably either Stonehenge or Washington D.C. I pick Stonehenge as #1 because... well, apparently it's outrageously expensive to go to.
What app can you not believe someone hasn’t made yet? A properly working and refined Rubik's cube solver. I have an app that does that, but it BARELY works. It's not that great of an app. I mean, properly working, no ads and no borders. And maintained by people frequently.
What’s the silliest thing you’ve seen someone get upset about? Kindergarten or First grade homework.
What’s something that everyone, absolutely everyone, in the entire world can agree on? That we need air.
What’s the most amazing true story you’ve heard? Chances are, if you tell me a true story, then I won't believe it. I've been tricked by people so many times that I just don't believe it. Now, if I was there to witness it.... then...
What qualities do all your friends have in common? They breathe oxygen. (Seriously, my friends are very far from having anything in common. Even some brothers that I'm friends with have nothing in common. Other than the same parents.)
What’s your secret talent? I don't have one. Other than clicking at a 610 cps speed, but people know that.
What’s the most anxiety inducing thing you do on a regular basis? Nothing.
How ambitious are you? I'd say about a 3.4.
What topic could you spend hours talking about? Computers, games orthe died down "controversy" which is really just a really bad parenting agenda, violent video games.

What are some of the best vacations you’ve had? Going to Colorado, and probably the first time I went to Branson, MO.
What life skills are rarely taught but extremely useful? Doing your taxes.
What’s the most historic thing that has happened in your lifetime? I don't know. Unless you're talking about in a bad way. Then I can tell you a few things.
If you built a themed hotel, what would the theme be and what would the rooms look like? Either video game themed, or Doctor Who themed.
What were you completely certain of until you found out you were wrong? That I'd fail performing in front of a church.
What values are most important to you? shrug
What songs do you feel compelled to sing along with when you hear them, even if you don’t totally know all the words? Anything by twenty one pilots.
What's the best candy bar? Take 5, Kit Kat, or Snickers.

Awesome answer Cool! I need to get around to doing one of these too soon, as I think it would be fun. I unbolded your responses to make it more clear  Heart
Co-Founder of the PlayWithFriends group.