Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Unturned Event

Thumbs Up 
[Image: http://cdn.akamai.steamstatic.com/steam/...1478022067]

Hey guys, I can't wait to announce our new event for this week! ... well actually I already did over Discord and in the title of this post, and the picture above, but humor me for now.

A couple of weeks ago we had an Unturned event which went very well, and it was well recieved within the community, so we will be hosting another one! This was a runnerup from the last poll we did.
Right now, you can plan for the Unturned event to take place starting at 7:30pm EST on Saturday.

Here's the plan:
  • The event will last 3 hours
  • You will have 2 hours to collect materials, and get setup.
  • We will have two teams randomly assigned among participants.
  • At the end of the two hours, we will battle it to the death with the other team.
  • The winning team members will get "Player of The Week" on Discord, and the Steam POTW will be determined based on how much a member
    contributes to their team.
  • We will be playing on a different map from last time.
  • We will be announcing information regarding the Economy server AFTER the event, so be there.
If you have any questions, please let myself or another staff member know.
Btw, Unturned looks like Roblox tbh.
Co-Founder of the PlayWithFriends group.

Details to join event:

IP: unturned.twelvepointfive.us
Port: 27016
Password: pwf002
Co-Founder of the PlayWithFriends group.