50.00%
3 50.00%
Pepsi
50.00%
3 50.00%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Pepsi or Coke

I know some of you are very into your sodas, and I am too. I'm personally a big fan of CocaCola, but I want to see where our community stands.
You will not hurt my feelings if you like Pepsi, I will only be dissapointed in you.
Co-Founder of the PlayWithFriends group.

I used to like both, but now I like neither. Dunno why, just don't enjoy it. I think Diet sodas had ruined it a little because of the aspartame which is really nasty.

I like Sprite because it's simple, and Ginger Ale and Root Beer (not that sugary big brand stuff, the really strong good stuff) because they're stronger sodas.

Lemonade is the real drink

I actually like Dr. Pepper, but that's not an option, but it's made by the Coca-Cola company, which is why I voted Coke.
What do you get when you cross a joke and a rhetorical question?

Neither are my favourite but I prefer sodas from the pepsi company more (7up, MTN Dew, Crush, ETC)
Co-Founder of the Play With Friends group.