7 100.00%
The generic name is fun
0%
0 0%
Total 7 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Rebranding

Star 
Hello folks, thank you for all of you for joining PWF (Play with Friends). As you know, Omnikraft is going to be renaming soon, so we will need to buy a new domain name to stay relevant, but this one will continue to work for a year, until the domain name goes out. 

I've been thinking though with that we might not want to keep the name of our group Play With Friends, as it's somewhat generic and doesn't really set us apart from anyone. I was wondering what you guys thought, so answer the poll above, and if you have an idea on what the new name should be, let me know. I'm looking for an abstract name like Yazia. Give it your best shot Smile. We wil put the suggestions into another poll to be voted on by our PlayWithFriends community.

NOTE: This change will happen next month, so you've still got some time with PlayWithFriends.

EDIT: I forgot to mention that I would like for the new name to also be able to be abreviated much like PWF has PlayWithFriends.
Co-Founder of the PlayWithFriends group.

I agree, we need a better name. I don't know of any now, but I'll edit this with some ideas.

Nothing too abstract, but definetley unique. It could also be some sort of play on words.

I will update this as I'm thinking of names. Currently, I've thought of:
  • TIGC - The Iconic Gaming Community
  • TGL - The Gaming Lodge
  • VGS - Virtuous Gaming Spot

(04-08-2017, 12:34 PM)Deani1232 Wrote: I will update this as I'm thinking of names. Currently, I've thought of:
  • TIGC - The Iconic Gaming Community
  • TGL - The Gaming Lodge
  • VGS - Virtuous Gaming Spot

I still don't like those very much, they're kind of generic in the same way PWF is.

I'll start a new comment to try to come up with some more abstract ones.
  • Amax Gaming
  • Recindron (This one kind of sounds like a medicine, sorry)
  • Essex Gaming

Stay with something simple.  I'm a fan of the current name in that it expresses what this group is about.  Anyone looking at the name knows that "oh, playing with friends".  Even if it is a bit generic, it's easy to understand.
I haven't lost my mind, it's backed up on tape... somewhere...

I like the play with friends because it is welcoming but i think the "ok"(as in OmniKraft) part should be changed.
Purebro 
Professional Noob