Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Awesome Performance

Hey, I don't know how many of you watch the Olymics, I don't typically watch the sports. I always make a point to watch the opening ceremonies though.
My favorite one was the 2012 oopening ceremony with Pandemonium. The performance was absolutely amazing. I love the industrial revolution period of history, and this was a performance you just wouldn't ever want to miss. I wish I had the ability to see it live, I really do. This video is just absolutely amazing with thousands of percussionists and dancers. It's the most amazing drum performance I've seen so far. If you want, I recommend you watch it for the first time, or recall the moments of this great performance.

[Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6NBHx80ovY]

Let me know what you think about it! Don't hurt my feelings though I love this show. Smile
Co-Founder of the PlayWithFriends group.

I can't imagine how long it took to practice that.
I haven't lost my mind, it's backed up on tape... somewhere...

(04-06-2017, 08:30 PM)Kryptix Wrote: I can't imagine how long it took to practice that.

Or even how they practiced it... with thousands of people, it's hard to get people in the same place at the same time. They filled up the stadium too, so they must have had to do it in a large broad area like the stadium before, which isn't easy to do in London I don't believe. Also, I was amazed with the smokestacks, they must telescope out of the ground somehow. I definately wouldn't want to be the one conceptualizing it.
Co-Founder of the PlayWithFriends group.