100.00%
6 100.00%
NOOOO!
0%
0 0%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Matchmaking Teams [Poll]

Recently I had an idea for a PWF team for matchmaking on games such as: Overwatch, Counter Strike: Global Offensive, TF2 ETC. Please vote on the poll above!  Smile
Co-Founder of the Play With Friends group.

(04-04-2017, 10:33 AM)CameronSquires Wrote: Recently I had an idea for a PWF team for matchmaking on games such as: Overwatch, Counter Strike: Global Offensive, TF2 ETC. Please vote on the poll above!  Smile

Perhaps you guys could talk about what you would like to see from this feature as well.
Co-Founder of the PlayWithFriends group.

I was kinda thinking that we could have a team logo, just to say hey we're a team and not just the PWF logo something new. I was also think that maybe we could all have specific roles for each game, just a thought, do what you want with it.

I am totally in on this. I'd likely only play competitive TF2.

(04-04-2017, 11:26 AM)Carbon199 Wrote: I was kinda thinking that we could have a team logo, just to say hey we're a team and not just the PWF logo something new. I was also think that maybe we could all have specific roles for each game, just a thought, do what you want with it.

If you're looking at competitive side, assigning roles and expectations is critical.  Could do like a lot of people do and add a tag like [PWF] in front of names.
I haven't lost my mind, it's backed up on tape... somewhere...